Nov 22, 2009

Mexico here I come!!!!

It's Thanksgiving break from work (thank goodnes) and it's my parents 40th wedding anniversary! Can you believe it....40 years! I can only hope to be that lucky some day but by the time I celebrate 40 years I'll be so old that Mexico won't be an option. So....I am leaving in the morning with my parents to go and soak up the sun, drink some Mexican beer, scuba dive, golf and mostly part my butt in the sand and relax. This is exactly what my parents wanted to do for a celebration. A family vacation to rest, relax, play and just be together.

So I will be back hopefully tan, rested and grateful for my family. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

4 comments:

karen said...

have a wonderful time.........and happy thanksgiving to u too...i am thankful that u are my wonderful friend......

Unknown said...

LUCKY!!!! have a great time, you deserve the R&R!!!!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Aaawww!! Have the best time ever!

WendyB said...

Lucky you! Have a great time.