Nov 8, 2023

Reimagine journaling

 



Years go by and I think that journaling would be helpful. But every time I sit down to write it feels so foreign.    But I continue to come back to this blog and every time I feel proud and comfort. It’s the place that I started to say all of the things that I couldn’t say out loud.  I never planned on anybody reading or finding a community but then it was so rewarding when I did.  I am working through so many feelings, struggles and questions and need a place to express the secrets and struggles that hide in my mind.  I am coming back here to find some comfort and create something that helps me.  How do I give back to myself in a way that feeds by soul, quiets the self criticism and allows me to be creative? I’m not sure but I do know that blogging is my first step.  

No comments: