Oct 8, 2008

Sign me up

There aren't really many t.v. shows that I catch regularly...The first 48 (best t.v. ever), Law & Order (the original), Amazing Race (I so want to be on this show) and of course, the Biggest Looser. I am always inspired by how hard the people train, change their lives and loose soooo much weight! Plus, I have a huge crush on Jillian so that is usually reason enough. But I have to admit that after watching last night, I simply wanted to smack those stupid people who are training with Jillian this season. I love that she threatens to cut their arms off, punch them and kick them in the a@#! I mean really, when looking for a trainer to push you to a healthy self imagine wouldn't we all pick the person who yells, curses and threatens us. I would give anything to have a couple of months to train one on one with Jillian and I promise to make her threaten to rip my arms off and beat me with them.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

GROAL... I will go with you and take Bob...YUMMY!

WendyB said...

Yay for Law & Order.

Anonymous said...

Just watching that show makes me tired :)O

Unknown said...

Yep... Jullian is pretty hot!

Gwen said...

I always overeat when I watch that show.

PinkPiddyPaws said...

ha..ha.. I think I'll stick with The Amazing Race! i can't imagine paying someone to yell and scream at me! :)

Maurey Pierce said...

I love Law & Order too ... and well-muscled, toned ladies!

patsy said...

i'd love to have the opportunity for a trainer like that...

J said...

We love Jill....

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

You might be pleased to know then that Miss Jillian has her own work out DVD. My best friend Amy uses it and it has been kicking her ass. She loves it, maybe you would too.

R said...

I SOOOOOOOOOOO love Jilian!! She is my secret crush!! LOL!! :) I'd love to get stuck with her anytime!! LOL!!