Jan 21, 2015

Coming home

It has been several years since I closed the door on this blog.  I tried to start a new one with a new title all in the hopes that I would be able to maintain something that brought me so much joy but leaving my past behind.  Over the years, I have remembered this site fondly and often considered returning to blogging. And finally the day has come for me to return home.

My life is so different all of these years later. I found true love, share all of my life openly with my family and friends and I have experienced so many new things.  But let's get real, there are so many things that have stayed the same.  My mission to find passion in my career, continue to explore new adventures and challenge myself and to grow as a partner, daughter, sister, friend and whatever else comes my way.

I'm back and looking forward to reading others and being inspired by so many.  I am energized to share new thoughts, questions, ideas and of course funny stuff.

No comments: