Jan 19, 2007

First time for everything

I am new to the blogging community and nervous about this posting. When I decided to create a blog, I had a list of topics I was going to write, discuss and create solutions. But now that I am actually on-line and getting ready to put something out there for all of you to read, I realize that I have nothing...except random words, ideas and thoughts. As a child, I imagined writing a book or working for a magazine as a journalist. As the years went by, I realized that writing may not really be a career path and maybe I was meant for something a little less artistic. But I enjoy the idea of sharing my thoughts and questions with the universe without putting a face to the stories. So for now, this is my first attempt at blogging and I am excited that the first step is over. I look forward to sharing, reading, thinking and laughing with the blogging community.

No comments: