Jul 17, 2009

FOOOOUUUURRRR!!!!!

I love golf! I'm not great but I still love playing the game. My summer break is quickly coming to an end so I have been doing as many things possible to enjoy the rest of my time. I went golfing yesterday with a friend. We got paired with two idiots with the worst possible personalities ever!!!! These two guys were clearly upset that they had to share the day with two women on the golf course...and even worse that we were better golfers (maybe just a good day) then either of them. I tried everything to lighten the mood but nothing changed. Except that as the day went on they decided that it was appropriate to treat me like their sex object...NOT! At the final hole I was getting ready to hit my second shot, my friend told them to pay attention and in my head I thought...wow...i hope they don't have to pay attention because if I hit towards them it would be a REALLY bad shot! And then...I swung, the ball flew and SMACK! It hit one of the guys right in the ankle and dropped him instantly. It was wrong, it was an accident but it was so funny that I laughed out loud for 10 minutes. He was okay and I did apologize after I was able to pull myself together. But honestly, I love golf now maybe even more than before...guess karma does exist...finally!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO...serves them right.

check my blog tomorrow, I have a little sumin-sumin for ya.

Unknown said...

That is funny :)

Diva's Thoughts said...

Ok, I love it!! Serves him right. lol

Anonymous said...

Sometimes don't you love when stuff like that happens :)

Shawn said...

You go, girl!!

Love when they get what they deserve!

patsy said...

i love it when karma works quickly!!

R said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! :) LOL!!! Karma always comes around... :)