Jul 3, 2007

Time Flies...or does it

It's 9:00 a.m. and outside the temperature is 79 degrees. Inside my house, the temperature is 85 degrees and shows no sign of dropping. So I sit on my porch and look around my yard and realize that I am doing this all alone. By this I mean "life"...my life to be exact. Regardless of the ups and downs in my life, the only person that I can count on 100% is myself. And while there was a time that this was my goal, I'm not sure that being so independent counts as a success any longer. I have been alone again just over a week and I would like to say that the time has flown by. That is what I would like to say, but the reality is that I find myself counting the seconds and hoping for something that will consume an hour of my time. Does it get better?

No comments: