Oct 16, 2007

Sands in an hourglass

I use to be amazed when people would talk about their life flashing in front of them and worrying about all the things that need to happen. I was a very little girl when my grandmother died of a heart attack...she was 48. And now I find myself thinking about all of the things that I have waited to experience that may not get to happen based on my genetics. Melissa keeps reminding me how important it is for me to deal with my stress level and find a way to get healthy. I agree with that 100%. Trying to put all of the pieces together, like a puzzle (my latest obsession) is an overwhelming task. I want to make a list of things that I want to see, experience and do in my lifetime. That's the work I am going to try and do on this blog. I want to deserve good things...do I?

2 comments:

MB said...

You absolutely deserve good things! Let's make that list!

MB said...

I tagged you for a meme on my blog!