Jul 20, 2008

The Return of Pony Express


Okay I just have to say that I need the Pony Express to start again! I have not received an email since Friday morning. Nothing, nada...zip! I have sent emails late at night to friends hoping to receive a response - NO. Friends have sent me test emails - NOTHING! How do I function without email? When did I become so addicted to my email? Hope you all had a good weekend and I'm sure that all of you did send detailed emails and they are just lost in limbo!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Ick, I'm sorry about your email problems! What company to do have for email? I know Yahoo gives people grief.

PinkPiddyPaws said...

isn't amazing how addicted we are to our "instant gratification" technology? :) Hope you got it fixed!!

Renaissance Woman said...

okay...I think it is fixed. There have actually been a few emails that have come through today! Hope it stays that way.

Whiskeymarie said...

I've had a bunch of problems with Yahoo lately- glad you got your issues fixed!

minijonb said...

that would also mean no spam for that period of time as well. you get the good with the bad.

Marcy "meg" said...

I would be the same way!