Jan 8, 2008

Cut a new path


I have been reading all of those amazing blogs out there and feel inadequate. I have been trying to figure out how to create inspiring, creative blog entries. How to share my feelings, opinions, humor and more in a way that represents myself in a positive manner.


One of my favorite authors is Maya Angelou. She wrote a book about creating the life you want and presenting yourself in a positive light. In fact, she said that if you don't like that path that you are on then you can either choose to stay in that place or cut a new path. I want to be a better writer and express myself in a more creative way. So I am going to take a break from blogging and try to cut a new path. I want to explore more creative ways to express myself, views, stories and maybe just to make people smile. I want to feel proud of myself for the effort and the final product. So, I may be blogging tomorrow because I have been inspired over night or I may not blog for some time. If anybody actually reads this...I hope you will check back to see my new path.

2 comments:

MB said...

so proud of you, honey...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I've been reading yours tonight and its very good. I hope you don't stop blogging. You're a very good writer. Have a nice day!