Jan 3, 2008

Welcome 2008!

I have just returned to an empty and silent house after dropping Melissa and bug off at the airport. The security lines moved so quickly that we were forced to make our good-byes quick but were not any less painful. Before they left, Melissa and I talked about 2008 and what we were both hoping would change and improve in our lives. So I thought mentioning all of the great things that have happened in the new year was a good place to start. I spent ten amazing days with Melissa and Bug. I saw a couple amazing movies that recharged me to make a difference in the world. My parents gave me the perfect Christmas gift...they hired professional painters to do two of my rooms in this new house. The colors are exciting, new and fresh. And Chester pushed pass some health issues and will be my companion again for another year.

As for what is yet to come...I want to be healthier. I know that it sounds very general, but I want to be healthier in every way. I want to loose weight and get stronger. I want to train my body for some activity (running, biking, hiking); I want to feel more secure financially, I want my soul to be healthier. I want to feel important and full of purpose. I want 2008 to be the year that I got healthy! I want to be a good partner, parent, aunt, daughter, sister, friend and employee! This year has unlimited potential!

No comments: