Jan 6, 2008

Joining the crowd


Tomorrow is the day that I am going to start my resolution...along with everybody else! I promised myself that 2008 is the year that I will get healthy on every level. Creating a budget, connecting with friends, researching career opportunities, being a better partner, creating inner strength and peace and finally...I am going to loose weight! I know...the correct statement is about improving my diet and exercise to make my body healthier. And all of that is true. But today I just want to loose weight.

So why does a diet and exercise program always start on Monday. I read an article once that said that it is okay to begin a fitness program on days other than Monday and yet I am still determined to have everything start tomorrow. I am going to work on myself in 2008 to be healthy, happy and strong. But it's not going to start tonight, it is going to start in the morning...on Monday!

No comments: